Monday 9 November 2015

2015 Maths review!

I think that this has been a good year for me in my maths, I have improved a lot more than in any other year. Not only have I improved in the maths I know like basic facts, I have also learnt knew things like tessellation rotation and many more.

 Sometimes I get hard worksheets that I'm not to sure about but its always helpful because you can just ask the teacher which will give me a better understanding about what we are doing. I also think that IXL has helped me a lot. Sometimes on a test I see that there is something that I didn't do very well on so I go on to IXL which helps me to understand it better and improve in it!

This year what I have found challenging was adding, subtracting and multiplying fractions. It was very hard for me at the start but eventually I got better and understood it more.

My biggest achievement in maths this year was getting 100% on 2 test which was my fractions, decimal and percentage, and my statistics I was very proud of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment