Monday 20 July 2015

Holiday recount

In the holidays I went to Fiji. When we got there we walked out of the plane and into the airport. I was wearing my sweater because when we were in NZ it was freezing but straight when we got to Fiji I started overheating, luckily they had fans at the airport. We stayed at the Westin hotel. On our third day of staying there we went on a trip to Savana island. The crew we went with were really funny. When we got to the island we did some snorkelling and kayaking. The snorkelling was amazing and we saw heaps of fish, I think I might have even seen a rainbow parrot fish. Then they called us back up for baby shark feeding. He threw pieces of sausage and lots of baby sharks came, most of them were black tip reef sharks. We got to are second hotel called The Warwick with was really cool. They had way more activity's there like Pool,Squash, Table Tennis and a Fooseball table.They had a really good beach off there and when we went snorkling there was a lot more fish than Savana island it was awesome. When we went into town the markets were pretty cool and they had some good shops there were I bought some souvenirs and gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment